Tuesday 27 November 2012

Erin & Adam's Beach Themed Wedding

When Erin and Adam came to see me they wanted something a little different for their wedding cake with a thong and a high heel on top to reflect their personalities.
 
We decided on an 8" round chocolate mud cake with profiteroles for dessert for all of the guests.
 
The wedding was held at the Swansea Surf Life Saving Club at Blacksmith's Beach.
 
when I arrived I was pleasantly surprised not only by the great view from the function room but also by the beautiful table decorations and the AMAZING treasure chest that they had made.
 
I was so impressed I just had to share it with you!
 
Table decorations - a simple idea but very effective!

View of the function room

Table decorations on the bridal table

Close up of the cake toppers - a thong and high heel

The cake and profiterole tower - unfortunately I had a call from the chef after I had delivered and set this up saying that they didn't want to cut the cake until after dessert so they took all of the profiteroles off display and to the kitchen. I have to say I was a little dissapointed because I liked the look of the tower rather than just a small cake on the table. If I had known we would have tried to provide a nice cake stand for it to sit on.
 
Wishing you all the very best Erin & Adam and thankyou for letting us share your special day
 

No comments:

Post a Comment