Friday 17 May 2013

Web Site is closing

I know I have been very quiet of late and here are loads of reasons for this but I wanted to post today to let you know that the web sites are being closed this week and this blog is going to be my online presence (apart from my Facebook page that is).

Considering my books are closed it is not really financially viable to keep running web sites when I am not generating an income.

So I have new passion... addiction... which is Pinterest... so I have decided to create some wedding mood boards to help insire the brides and grooms to be to go with a theme for your wedding.

I hope you all start following my blog as I have some awesome wedding ideas and inspiration to share with you.

I may not be making cakes any longer but I am studying Wedding Planning Styling & Design so the ideas will just keep coming.... Watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment